Attorney at Law Jonathan Bartell specializes as a Houston immigration lawyer and Texas criminal lawyer, serving clients in the Greater Houston area. Mr. Bartell is experienced in immigration law, removal and deportation, and also provides clients with criminal defense in Houston. For more information browse our Practice Areas and Criminal Defense services listed below.

The Harris County Criminal Courts at Law, located in Houston, Texas, is the primary courthouse for criminal law in Houston. The Harris County Criminal Courts have jurisdiction over misdemeanors exceeding $500 or when jail sentences do not exceed one year. Should you or your family members need guidance from a criminal defense attorney, Attorney at Law Jonathan Bartell has the experience to help guide you through the process of the criminal courts.

The Houston Immigration Court, located in Houston, Texas, currently has five sitting immigration judges and is housed in the Federal Building. If your family members are in need of support from an Immigration Lawyer, Mr. Bartell also specializes in immigration and nationality law and understands the importance of protecting your family. While the courts come prepared to remove your family, Jonathan A. Bartell, Attorney with Margaret W. Wong & Associates will help you fight to keep your family together.

Jonathan A. Bartell, Attorney with Margaret W. Wong & Associates are experienced, skilled, and passionate about representing our clients. By choosing Jonathan A. Bartell, Attorney with Margaret W. Wong & Associates you will be sure to have made the right decision in protecting your family and your rights. We are available to talk 24 hours a day, and the initial phone call is free. Our services in Houston include representation for the following issues:

Houston Immigration Law Office

Two Allen Center
1200 Smith Street
16th Floor
Houston, TX 77002

  • Deportation
  • Family Based Green Card/Residency
  • Immediate Relative Petitions
  • Family based preference categories.
  • Employment Based Green Card/Residency
  • Labor Certification/PERM
  • Self petition through extraordinary ability.
  • Non-Immigrant Visas
  • B1/2 Visas
  • E1/2 Visas
  • F1/2 Visas
  • H Visas
  • I Visas
  • J-1 Visas
  • K1/3 Visas
  • L Visas
  • M Visas
  • O Visas
  • P Visas
  • Q Visas
  • R1/2 Visas
  • TN Visas
  • Citizenship